Thursday, August 8, 2013

2 Days & Counting....





So, I'm sitting here in my living room, 2 days before I have to leave to the airport. It hasn't really hit me yet that I'm leaving for an entire year.. You'd think I'd be busy hanging out with friends before I leave but instead I'm at home, bored out of my mind. I decided "Hey! Why not make a blog?" Many exchange students in my year have already left and they've been making blogs, vlogs, all sorts of stuff. I'm certainly new at it and have absolutely no idea what I'm doing but bare with me, I'll get the hang of it eventually! In the future I hope to be an expert blogger, so I can share my experiences while I'm in Denmark to my family and friends back home. I'm planning on posting updates once a week at the most, so stay tuned for updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment